- Press capacity: 3,000-10,000 kN
- Part size: small to medium
- Slide kinematics: sinusodial
- Application: blanking, stamping, bending, embossing
Compact presses for a wide range of small to medium sized parts. Flexible installation options as single press in progressive or transfer mode or as fully automated press line with transfer, shuttle or robot automation.
- The compact design requires little floor space and no foundation at presses below 6,000 kN.
- The very solid, low-stress annealed press bodies are FEM-calculated and optimized by so-called “hot-spot analysis” in areas which are subject to higher loads.
- Motor, clutch/brake unit, lubrication system and control are of German origin and guarantee a long service life and maximum dynamics.
- The slide guiding system ensures a high level of tilting rigidity and reduces the cutting impact during the cut through when it comes to the processing of higher-strength materials.
- Flexible combination of different tonnages according to the individual requirements of parts and dies.
- Lower investment volume compared to single presses with correspondingly larger bolster sizes.
- The compact presses have advantages in logistics, design and handling and can be quickly and easily relocated or replaced.
- Hydraulic overload protection
- Electrical slide adjustment
- Mechanical slide locking
- Automatic slide counter balancing
- Vibration isolated installation
- Press force monitoring (single force and sum force)
- Mechanical or pneumatic part ejector
- Pneumatic die cushion
- Mobile two-hand control station
- Press force monitoring (signature force)
- BASIC: screwed-in clamping plate with spring-loaded roller lifting bars. Die change with hook-in carrying brackets or swivel brackets.
- PLUS: retractable die change plate with screwed-on die on extendable support frame
- ADVANCED: Tandem die changing carts with two die stations for an optimized set-up process
|Slide dimensions||mm||2,600 x 1,000||2,800 x 1,300||4,000 x 1,500||4,000 x 1,500||4,000 x 1,500|
|Bolster dimensions||mm||2,700 x 1,100||2,800 x 1,300||4,000 x 1,500||4,000 x 1,500||4,000 x 1,500|
*Slide stroke down, slide adjustment up (SDAU) | All models in 2-point design | Subject to technical modifications