- Press capacity: 2,000-8,000 kN
- Part size: small to medium
- Slide kinematics: link
- Application: drawing, blanking, stamping, bending, embossing
Compact presses for a wide range of small to medium sized parts. Due to its drive-related slide kinematics, the MCL series is particularly suitable for drawn parts. The reduced forming speed increases the part quality and saves press and dies.
- Flexible installation options as single press in progressive or transfer mode or as fully automated press line.
- The compact design requires little floor space and no foundation at presses below 6,000 kN.
- The very solid, low-stress annealed press bodies are FEM-calculated and optimized by so-called “hot-spot analysis” in areas which are subject to higher loads.
- Motor, clutch/brake unit, lubrication system and control are of German origin and guarantee a long service life and maximum dynamics.
- The slide guiding system ensures a high level of tilting rigidity and reduces the cutting impact during the cut through when it comes to the processing of higher-strength materials.
Advantages in operation as press line:
- Flexible combination of different tonnages according to the individual requirements of parts and dies.
- Lower investment volume compared to single presses with correspondingly larger bolster sizes.
- The compact presses have advantages in logistics, design and handling and can be quickly and easily relocated or replaced.
- Hydraulic overload protection
- Electrical slide adjustment
- Mechanical slide locking
- Automatic slide counter balancing
- Vibration isolated installation
- Press force monitoring (single force and sum force)
- Mechanical or pneumatic part ejector
- Pneumatic die cushion
- Mobile two-hand control station
- Press force monitoring (signature force)
- BASIC: screwed-in clamping plate with spring-loaded roller lifting bars. Die change with hook-in carrying brackets or swivel brackets.
- PLUS: retractable die change plate with screwed-on die on extendable support frame
- ADVANCED: Tandem die changing carts with two die stations for an optimized set-up process
|Slide dimensions||mm||1,850 x 650||2,600 x 1.000||2,800 x 1,300||4,000 x 1,500||4,000 x 1,500|
|Bolster dimensions||mm||1,850 x 850||2,600 x 1.100||2,800 x 1,300||4,000 x 1,500||4,000 x 1,500|
*Slide stroke down, slide adjustment up (SDAU) | All models in 2-point design | Subject to technical modifications